Oli’s training is based on the kindest, most effective, non-punitive methods. The Clever Dog Company Method carefully design and structure training Programmes to be the best they can for dog and owner. We hope you enjoy the sessions as much as we do!
These policies are written in the interest of safety, responsibility and care for owners and dogs.
- Oli Juste Dog Trainer & Behaviourist LLP cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage to person or property.
- Harsh handling is not permitted. We have a complete ban on choke chains and other coercive or punitive techniques, in accordance with the APDT Code of Practice.
- Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs when in public places. All dogs must be kept under control and on leash in public areas, (off leash only where specifically instructed by Oli). Oli and trainers are there to help but you are responsible for the conduct of your dog at all times.
- Children are very welcome to attend the training sessions - indeed they are often the best handlers! However, for the sake of safety and consistency in training, young people under the age of 16 MUST be with an adult at all times. Parents might wish to sit down with their children before their training session to explain how important it is for them to listen and be involved.
- If training in public areas, all dogs should be wormed and fully protected by vaccination as advised by their Vet.
- Payment is required on receipt of an invoice before your first session. Payment can be made via Paypal, BACS prior to your session or on Credit or Debit Card with Oli on the day of your training session (Amex is not accepted).
- Cancellation Policy per session (once course has commenced): We hope you won't have to cancel. However, if you are unable to make an appointment please let Oli know as soon as possible so that we can perhaps fill the slot and reschedule, otherwise anything under 48hours notice will be charged at full rate and that session will be lost from the remainder of your course.
- No refunds will be given once your course has started.
Oli's Training and Consultations run between 8am - 4pm (5pm during BST), Monday to Friday. No additional VAT will be added to the cost of training.